Let It Snow with this DIY Snowflake Ornament
There is no more quintessential image of winter (and the holiday season) than a snowflake. So a Christmas tree is not really a Christmas tree without at least one snowflake ornament. This cross stitch pattern lets you DIY your way to your very own nod to the winter and the uniqueness of each flake of snow.
This pattern is suited to beginner-level stitchers and here are the supplies you’ll need to (quite literally) make this ornament your own.
• Fabric: Charles Craft 14 ct Aida, White Size: 37w x 37h Stitches 14 count, 2-5/8 w x 2-5/8 h in
• 3-1/8” circle template made from heavy weight paper
• DMC Satin Floss s321
• DMC Light Effects E3821
• 2 pieces of white sticky-backed felt cut into 3 ¼” circles
• 14” length of 1/8” metallic gold twisted cording
• 14” length of 1/8” red twisted cording
• Quick drying clear crafters glue
• Small scissors
Love and Threads,
The DMC Team