Your yoga mat does so much for you—think of all that padding it provides during your Sun Salutations—why do you disrespect it by toting it around in that ratty old bag? Use your stitching skills to create this mat from artist Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands. The kit includes DMC's Natura XL yarn, so you're sure to have a deliciously soft bag that shows your mat a little gratitude.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Kit Contains 6 balls of Natura XL
- Note: Use 2 balls each for size Small, use 3 balls each for size Large
- 2 (3) balls Natura XL 81 for Color A
- 2 (3) balls Natura XL 82 for Color B
- Size L11/8mm crochet hook
- DMC Yarn Needle (Tapestry Needle sz 13)
- Optional: i-cord making tool (not included) FINISHED SIZE
- Gauge: 9.5 hdc + 6 rows = 4 in./10 cm in hdc
- Diameter: (S) 4.5 in./11 cm. (L) 6 in./15 cm.
- Length: 28 in./71 cm. Designed by: Alexandra Tavel Two of Wands